Hours of Operation
- M-F: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Information on using the building outside of these hours will be available soon.
If you are using powered carts between
Authorized users can access the files below.
Maintenance and Repairs/Work Orders
Hours of Operation, Directory, Distribution Services
Safety Health and Sustainability (SH&S)
Special Events/Conference Rooms/Digital Signage Scheduling
Parking Structure PS2
ADDITIONAL TENANT GUIDES
Authorized users can access the guides below.
- Mailboxes will be located in the break room on floor six.
- Mailing Address
The mailing address for ELB occupants will remain 333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096.
This is the address that should be used on business cards. For example:
ELB XXX – Extended Learning (insert your suite number)
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
- Shipment and Delivery Address
You should continue using the 441 La Moree Road address for deliveries and shipments from UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc., as well as for ProCard orders with Amazon, Staples Advantage, Fisher Scientific, and purchase orders that require shipment to the university. For example:
ELB XXX – Extended Learning (insert your suite number)
441 La Moree Road
San Marcos, CA 92078-5017
For continued desktop delivery of your Staples Advantage orders, you will need to update your user information. Log in to Staples Advantage, select: My Account > Edit My Profile > under “Delivery Information” enter: ELB room # – Department > Save. Example: ELB 612 – Extended Learning
Parcels, other than sensitive/emergency/overnight, will be delivered two days per week. Mail will be delivered daily.
- Physical Address
The physical address of the building is 288 Campus Way, San Marcos, CA 92078. This address should only be used when providing directions to the building.
- Parking Garage Address
295 June Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
- Digital Signs
Specifications: The digital signs will support 4k 3840 x 2610 images and video portrait format. Images can be PNG or JPG. .mp4 video files are required if you would like to play short videos. It is suggested that you keep the videos between 4- 9 seconds. There will be no sound on these signs.
Scheduling: Please schedule digital signage content through Justin Cox (CSUSM Corp) 760-750-4718 or email@example.com
- Conventional Signage/Posting
No A-Frames in any interior or exterior spaces.
Posters/signs/graphics facing into hallways/common areas are limited to the provided sleeves outside of every suite.
No posters/signs/graphics in common areas attached to walls and other surfaces.
Digital signage: Any CSUSM department or recognized student organization may post digitally on the displays
On 8/23, All occupants (Faculty/Staff/Student Staff) will need to
- Check-In Desk Info
Location: ELB 1st floor breezeway, near the central stairs
Hours of operation: 7am-5pm
- Key Distribution
The primary function of the Check-In Desk will be to distribute keys to your new workspace.
ID – You will need to show valid ID (driver’s license or university ID card) in order to receive your new keys.
Old Keys – When you receive your new keys, you will also be returning your old keys. This only applies if you are moving fully out of your old office space.
Key Cards – The check-in table will be dealing with metal office keys only. You will keep your existing plastic keycard, and your access will be updated in the system to work in the new building. If you need a keycard for access and do not have one, you should submit a request through the Facilities Services Key Request Form.
Late Pickup – If you do not pick up your key on 8/23, keys will be held for pick-up at the CSUSM Corporation office on the sixth floor ELB 670 for the week of 8/26-8/30. After 8/30 all remaining keys will be returned to FDM Locksmith Shop.
Even if you are not getting keys, you still need to sign in at the Check-In Desk! You will also receive a swag bag filled with ELB goodies, so don’t miss out!
The staff at the Check-In Desk will have maps to help direct you to your new office space if needed. During the week of 8/26-8/30, EL will also be running an Information Table on the 1st floor to promote the ELB and answer any questions.
Hours of Operation – Opening Weekend
For the first weekend only, in order to give occupants time to set up and prep for the new school year, Saturday and Sunday 8/24-8/25 the ELB will be open from 7am-10:
If you have any questions regarding Move-In Day, please contact Justin Cox firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact Tipper; while she has done a wonderful job with all the move arrangements she will not have answers regarding Move-In Day.
- The parking structure will be open and available for parking when we move into the new building.
- The parking structure (PS2) has more than 700 spaces on six floors. CSUSM spaces are concentrated on floors three through six. Campus Parking and Commuter Services manages the entire structure and permits will be treated the same as they are for PS1 and other campus parking lots.
- With a valid CSUSM parking permit, you can park in spaces designated for “CSUSM” during open hours.
- Retail visitors can park for up to 90 minutes in designated spaces on the first or second floors.
- There will be no overnight parking allowed; PS2 will close every day between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Sponsored guest spaces will be available on the second floor of PS2. The request process for permits will be the same as currently required for sponsored guest permits in other locations on campus. The sponsored guest spaces in PS2 will be added to the valid parking areas and the permits will only be valid in the designated sponsored guest spaces.
To request a visitor/guest parking permit:
- Log into my.csusm.edu using your campus user name and password
- Under Quick Links, select Parking Permit for Visitors
- Complete the electronic form and save
- Electronic notification will be sent alerting you that the request was sent. When approved by Parking Services electronic notification will be sent to inform you of the approval and the amount of the charge.
- Permits will be available for pick up at the Parking and Commuter Services Office located in the University Police Building (PSB 63).
- View classroom listings
- Booking most classrooms for academic use will be facilitated through Elizabeth Rosales. Some academic spaces have additional gatekeepers in order to book, such as all second floor presentation rooms, SLP rooms and Health Science rooms. Additionally, all conference and meeting rooms will have assigned gatekeepers.
- All of the academic spaces will be visible in ‘25 live,’ however, the booking will not be completed because it will get to a gatekeeper who may deny the booking. This process will change once we move into the building and have had an opportunity to settle and better understand space usage.
The WiFi password for the ELB is the same as the campus password.
BRIDGE – PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY
- Anticipated completion is mid-October. Will not be complete when the building opens.
- Pedestrian access will be at street level in the interim.
- NO WHEELED modes of transportation will be permitted on the bridge once it opens; this includes golf carts, scooters, skateboards, bikes, skates, etc.
About Extended Learning
As the academic outreach branch of CSUSM, Extended Learning is a premier resource of education, career training and lifelong learning programs for individuals in North County San Diego and Southwest Riverside counties. Our educational experience is tailored to the unique needs of our students.
© CSUSM Extended Learning 2019
M-F: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
333 S Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096